Re: [ldapext] LDAP BoF at IETF#69?

There has been insufficient interest shown in holding an LDAP BoF at
IETF#69 and, hence, I won't be putting together a formal BoF proposal for
AD/IESG consideration. I will be attending IETF#69 anyways and would be
happy to met with LDAP'ers informally (e.g., at the bar) to discussion
any on-going / future LDAP work.

-- Kurt