[ldapext] Re: Gen-Art Review: <draft-zeilenga-ldap-incr-01.txt>

john.loughney@nokia.com wrote:

One line summary: This document is not ready for publication as a Informational publication. More text on how to deal with race conditions need to be added.

John, as it happens, I queried Kurt about atomicity and was satisfied by his response that LDAP intrinsically provides the required atomicity. That is kind of basic in transaction processing, so I don't think it needs spelling out in terms of race conditions.

   Brian