Re: [ldapext] Common typo: Lightweight Directory *Application* Protocol

Strange, I fixed this and indeed it's fixed in the newly published I-D's, but the I-D ACTION messages have the old text. So if you see it in the I-D ACTION announcement, don't be alarmed.

Jim

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@novell.com> 1/6/05 8:35:27 AM >>>
Must have been daydreaming.  Thanks for the catch.

Jim

>>> Hallvard B Furuseth <h.b.furuseth@usit.uio.no> 1/5/05 2:18:02 PM >>>
I've just noticed that lots of places call LDAP the Lightweight
Directory *Application* Protocol instead of *Access* protocol,
including:

- RFC 2820 (Access Control Requirements for LDAP),

- draft-ietf-ldapext-acl-model-08.txt (Access Control Model for LDAPv3),

- draft-sermersheim-ldap-subordinate-scope-01.txt
(Subordinate Subtree Search Scope for LDAP),

- draft-sermersheim-ldap-distproc-01.txt
(Distributed Procedures for LDAP Operations).

--
Hallvard