[ldapext] Password Policy operational attributes

I vaguely recall someone mentioning that the policy schema would be updated again for draft 9, but I can't seem to find it in my mailbox now. (So was I just imagining it?) Anyway, it seems that the state information needs to be defined with NO-USER-MODIFICATION in order to serve its purpose, otherwise any user with write access to their own entry can circumvent most of the policies.

--
  -- Howard Chu