Re: [ldapext] Re: Password Policy for LDAP Directories

Correct (sort of). It will be (pwdChangedTime + pwdMaxAge) - current time.

Jim

>>> Gabriele Garuglieri <gabriele.garuglieri@infoblu.it> 10/27/04 12:09:46 AM >>>
Hi all,
i agree with that, it make sense.
I think this imply that when we are in the pwdExpireWarning period, the
PasswordPolicyResponseValue, timeBeforeExpiration will always have the
predictable value of pwdMaxAge - current time, does it?
Regards, Gabriele.

--
° Gabriele Garuglieri °