[ldapext] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-sciberras-xed-eldif-03.txt

I really hate the empty line caused by the trailing EOL
of the XML value.  I think this will lead to confusion.
I suggest replacing xml-value-spec with:

   xml-value-spec    = ">:" FILL SEP
                RANGLE XML-STRING RANGLE SEP
                       ; See section 3.4 for details

to avoid this problem.  For the example, that would produce

        postalAddress;transfer-rxer>:
      ><?xml version='1.0'?>
      ><value>
      > <item>250 Bay Street</item>
      > <item>Brighton Victoria 3186</item>
      > <item>Australia</item>
      ></value>

        sn: Sciberras

And for a like XML value which didn't have a trailing EOL character,

        postalAddress;transfer-rxer>:
      ><?xml version='1.0'?>
      ><value>
      > <item>250 Bay Street</item>
      > <item>Brighton Victoria 3186</item>
      > <item>Australia</item>
      ></value>>
        sn: Sciberras

While this is also a bit of an oddity, I think it occur less
often and not result in as many problems as empty line would.