Re: [ldapext] cn=monitor

> Is the cn=monitor present in some LDAP server based on a standard? If
> not is there a plan/interest for standardization for this.

There's an existing SNMP MIB for Directory Servers,
and I know that there's a vague similarity between that
and a _subset_ of the content of cn=monitor for at least
one server implementation.

It might be possible to define a cannonical mapping
between the MIB and the cn=monitor content.

Another useful (IMHO) activity would be to
work on the MIB (or the mapped LDAP equivalent) some
to bring it in line with the needs of present-day deployents
and implementations.