[ldapext] draft-bergeson-uddi-ldap-schema-02.txt

All,

We have updated the draft http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bergeson-uddi-ldap-schema-02.txt based on a round of initial reviews and we want to progress it to RFC status. Before requesting the Area Director to initiate a last call, we wanted to see if anyone has any further feedback.

We'll approach the AD in a week if there seems to be no issues.

Bruce, Kent, and Vijay.

Bruce Bergeson
Sr. Software Engineer
(801) 861-3854
Novell, Inc., a leading provider of Net business solutions
www.novell.com