[ldapext] draft-zeilenga-ldap-noop comments

What does an operation with the no-op control return if the control
is not appropriate for the operation?  Is behavior undefined, or
maybe it returns unavailableCriticalExtension?

draft-zeilenga-ldap-noop-03.txt says:

> 1.  Overview

>   It is often desirable to be able to determine if a directory [X.500]

I suggest s/X.500/RFC3377/.  The X.500 reference is confusing, since
the rest of the draft only applies to LDAP directories and not X.500
directories.

>  This No-Op control is not intended to be to a "effective access"
>  mechanism [RFC2820, U12].

s/a/an/.

> 2.  No-Op Control

>   A result code of noOperation
>   (TBD) indicates that the server discovered no reason why the operation
>   would fail if submitted without the No-Op control.

I don't know what TBD means?

--
Hallvard