RE: [ldapext] draft-behera-ldap-password-policy - bind behavior w hen pwd must be changed

Hi,

I agree with John. The draft should distinguish between clients which
provides the password policy request control and clients which don't support
this.

other comments inline.

the LDAPserver can publish the control in the ROOT by supported controls.
the Ldapclient should not read the Password policy.

Helmut