Re: [ldapext] LDAP "atomic" operations Bar BOF

A few of us (Chadwick, Prasad, I) are in the terminal room just wrapping a few things up. Will be there soon.

>>> "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> 7/14/03 4:02:10 PM >>>
Those interested in chatting about the following LDAP
extensions:
LDAP Assertion Control (draft-zeilenga-ldap-assert)
LDAP Modify/Increment
LDAP Subtree Locking
LDAP Read Entry Controls (draft-zeilenga-ldap-readentry)
LDAP Transactions (draft-zeilenga-ldap-txn)

and related topics are welcomed to gather at the message
board at 8pm this evening and we'll then wonder down to a
bar.