Re: [ldapext] I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldap-readentry-00.txt

In this I-D, I've detailed controls that a client can use to
read the target entry of an update operation before and/or after
the update is applied.

In my last minute rush to submit this, I made a cut-n-paste from
the pre-read to the post-read section and failed to make all of
the appropriate edits to the pasted text.  The post-read request
control is appropriate for add not delete and returns the entry
after the update not before it.

That is, the text should be updated as indicated by this
unified diffs of the post-read section:

-This control is appropriate for the modifyRequest,
-delRequest, and modDNRequest LDAP messages.
+This control is appropriate for the addRequest,
+modifyRequest, and modDNRequest LDAP messages.

and:
 When the request control is attached to an appropriate update LDAP
 request, the control requests the return of a copy of target entry
-prior to the application of the update.
+after the application of the update.

These errors will be corrected in the next revision (to be
submitted immediately after IETF#57).

Kurt

PS: Thanks to Andrew for pointing this error out to me.