[ldapext] CLDAPv3

Greetings,

I've noticed that the web page for ldapext working group mentions that
the group will define connectionless LDAPv3; this is however not
mentioned among the Goals and Milestones on the page, nor can I find
anything about it anywhere, so I'm getting curious; is someone working
on this, and in that case, how is it going; and if the project has
been abandoned, why?

It may be that CLDAP hasn't ever been much used, but to me, stressing
the "Lightweight" in "LDAP", it seems quite useful for applications
that just need to do very simple lookups now and then. So, what's
happened to CLDAP?

Thorild Selén
Datorföreningen Update / Update Computer Club, Uppsala, SE