Re: [ldapext] Call for comments: Language Tags and Ranges in LDAP (RFC2596bis)

It's come to my attention that three paragraphs got mangled
in this revision.  The remainder of the document are as
intended.  As only background information was affected,
please continue to review and comment on the I-D, but
with changes noted below.

The first paragraph of Section 1.1 should read:
  Section 2 of BCP 47 [RFC3066] describes the language tag format
  which is used in LDAP.  Briefly, it is a string of ASCII letters
  and hyphens.  Examples include "fr", "en-US" and "ja-JP".  Language
  tags are case insensitive.  For example, the language tag "en-us"
  is the same as "EN-US".

The second paragraph of Section 1.2 should read:
  A language range matches a language tag if it is exactly equal to
  the tag, or if it is exactly equal to a prefix of the tag such that
  the first character following the prefix is "-".  The special tag
  "*" matches all tags.

The third paragraph of Section 1.3 should read:
  An attribute with one or more tagging options is a direct subtype
  of each attribute of the same with all but one of the tagging
  options.  If the attribute's type is a direct subtype of some other
  type, then the attribute is also a direct subtype of the attribute
  whose description consists of the supertype and all of the
  tagging options.  That is, "CN;x-bar;x-foo" is a direct subtype
  of "CN;x-bar", "CN;x-foo", and "name;x-bar;x-foo".  Note that
  "CN" is a subtype of "name".