RE: [ldapext] draft-ietf-ldapext-locate

How about it 99% suffices. We would just need a one sentence (after
boilerplate) RFC to say that locating an LDAP server given a domain name
is done as per RFC 2782. Right?

> I don't know if this changes the previous assertion that this
> document shouldn't make such a recommendation. Either way is
> fine with me as long as it is clear what is meant.

I think it would be pretty easy to restructure the
draft-ietf-ldapext-locate for that it was in two parts:

1. How to find LDAP server given domain name
	- use SRV records as per 2782
2. How to find LDAP server given DC laden DN
	- Derive domain name from DC laden DN
	- use step 1

But I'd have to check the current wording to see how much work that is.

It would be just an editorial change.