Re: [ldapext] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-vlv-06.txt

All,

Please carefully review the changes made in Section 6.2.1.

It has been determined by the authors and other experts that a new
error code, specific to the virtual list view control is the best
approach to guide a client to more specific error codes found within the
virtual list view response control.

The value of 76 was determined some time back and is believed to
already be in use by one or more implementation.

Aside from this, the draft has remained fairly static over the past few
years, we are asking that a review take place, and then the draft be
progressed.

Jim