You Can Make More Money Now!

Dear  ietf-ldapext@netscape.com,

MESSAGE: You can make more money now.  Let me show you how!
You will have your own website with your name listed in block position 1
and travels along 5 block positions in proper sequences.
Your name will be listed in all 5 positions and you will receive US $6.00 from every person who joins your group.

Please visit:  http://moneymaker2000.com/mm0255

This program is the real thing, unlike any other FREE programs out there that are mainly full of promises
and never deliver the real money. If they are FREE, what do you expect.
Here are some reasons why there is no such thing as FREE anymore!
A great deal of money had to be spent just to set up your own domain name and webpages.
We pay Web Servers for every space you will ever need. Email confirmations also occupy space in our server,
when we send messages to all Free For All websites, and Free submissions to all known Search Engines.
But still we can provide all these things for you with a very small amount of investments and help to grow
your own business.  You are not required to spend a lot of money to advertise your own website.  You can do
little if you wish and we do the rest to make your business grow faster and profitably.

So, JOIN US NOW!  And start your own Internet Business.

Sincerely,
V.M. Marcelo
vmarcelo@moneymaker2000.cc