Email marketing! Free!

Thank you for allowing me to take your precious time. If you are tired of ineffective email marketing, please read following and you will save your precious
time and money to bring you much more income and profit.

Taking this opportunity, I would like to introduce briefly what I am offering to my customers in the world, who are running on-line and off-line
businesses, small and big businesses and home businesses.

All bulk email software orders now come with a CD-ROM containg 50 million email addresses and Top 20 Serach Engine Listing Software($139 value) and there
are much more.

** 1. The software installed on your desktop or notebook PC sends your messages to all your clients automatically while you are taking bath or
having food or playing sports outside. The speed is about 20,000 emails a hour.

** 2. The software installed on your desktop or notebook PC retrieves email addresses all over the world by keywords like home business, travel,
finance, news group etc whatever you would like to have. You can find the right people's contacts complying to your business interest and your
recipients shall be happy to receive information from you!

** 3. The software installed on your desktop or notebook PC collects email addresses all over the world by city name or country name. You can find
the email addresses of the people in a certain city in a certain country you are targeting at!

** 4. The software installed on your desktop or notebook PC harvests email addresses from the news groups all over the world. You can find the
subscribers of the specific news group or news groups itself conforming to your interest and they will be glad to receive the information from you!

** 5. The software installed on your desktop or notebook PC sends searches news groups by key words in the world and post news to the targeting
news group at the speed of 1,800 news groups per hour!

** 6. The best opt-in emails marketing software on your desktop or notebook PC. Spam frees! Once you have accumulated your own customers
DB using above software, you can send your promotion periodically!

** 7. The easiest and most convenient software manages your email lists as you please! With this software, you are able to categorize your customers
and filter duplicated email addresses or bad email addresses!

This software enables you not to spend your precious time and money on useless advertising any longer. Advertisement will be completely under your
control. You know well how much hectic the advertising is now? The cost for advertising is growing fast as internet gets more popular.

Once you are armed with this software, you can build your own customers DB and have your business growing many folds soon. Just pick the
products or ideas and you will make money.

Furthermore, now we are in promotion of our software in packages and this gives you a good chance for you to buy all at very cheap price + CD
containing 50 million email addresses + updated email addresses twice a month.

If you have interest in our email marketing software please email me simply back or with word ¡°Show me more¡± in the subject dialog box.

Many thanks for your time again and good luck.

Sincerely,

mark
Note : If you don't like to receive this message any longer, please email me back with word ¡°remove¡± in the subject dialogue box.