The Hobbit's Ring

INTRODUCING ...

TheHobbitsRing.com

Are you ready for your adventure?

What is The Hobbit's Ring?

The Hobbit's Ring is an adventure site inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien's book The Hobbit. This adventure takes you through mysterious lands where you can explore, interact and compete with other Tolkien fans and users. In creating this adventure we have put a new spin on a number of classic games. This is a real time adventure that puts you in competition with thousands of other fans and users. Oh and did we mention by completing the journey you could earn your share of gold and riches?

Why The Hobbit you ask?

Because of it's great BIG sense of adventure. One hobbit in particular, Bilbo Baggins.

Bilbo Baggins is a Hobbit. He's an upstanding member of a "little people, about half our height". He is, like most hobbits well off, well fed, and best pleased when sitting by his own fire with a pipe, a glass of good beer, and a meal to look forward to.

Certainly this particular hobbit is the last person one would expect to see set off on a dangerous journey; but when Gandalf the wizard stops by one morning, "looking for someone to share in an adventure," The Hobbit eagerly wishes the wizard elsewhere. No luck, soon 13 fortune-seeking dwarves have arrived on the hobbit's doorstep in search of a burglar, and before he can even grab his cloak or his pipe, Bilbo Baggins is swept out his door and into a courageous adventure.

Don't be fooled by its fairy-tale demeanor, by the time this hobbit returns to his comfortable home, he is a different person altogether and a great deal richer!

Now it is your turn. Are you ready for some adventure? Click on this link and be one of the first to begin your journey.

www.thehobbitsring.com

To celebrate the opening of The Hobbit's Ring we are also offering the following incentives:
  • Register now and receive 200 free rings to try out the Hobbit Adventure
  • For a limited time get 2 rings for the price of 1
  • The first 3 players to complete the Hobbit Adventure will win an additional $1000 on top of all of their earned rings
So if you have a sense of adventure visit TheHobbitsRing.com and begin playing, competing and winning your rings now!!

Thank you for taking the time to read our message! Please be assured that this is a one time mailing and that you will not receive any further communications from us. Thanks again, TheHobbitsRing.com.