Discount Cable TV Descrambler - E- C o u p o n # BFZQXBO

Offer Expires February 28, 2002

Cable TV Descrambler Sale !
Limited Internet Offering

* Compatible w/Every Cable Provider
* Stereo Surround Sound Outputs
* Why rent when you can own?
* 45 Day Return Policy
* 3 Year Warranty

Visit Our Website Here

Toll Free Phone Inquiries or Orders
877.218.0991

Online Orders
Online orders are processed 24 hours a day.
Our order page will display your exact order
total before you submit an order.

More information Here
Place an online order Here

Only $199 ea.
* Free UPS Air Shipping *
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, & Discover
3 Year Warranty
45 Day Return Policy - No Restocking Fees

Purchase with friends or relatives...
This universal unit works everywhere...
It truely is the perfect gift for anyone with a TV !!

Place an online order Here

* Offer valid until February 28, 2002

This e-mail is intended for Cable Box Market Place
customers and their affiliates and resellers. If you
wish to remove yourself from this E-mail Subscription
by visiting our online remove request You may
click here
and then proceed to the contact form.
If you have accidentally received this e-mail, we
apologize and ask you remove yourself by visiting
our web site or sending us a written request at
the address located on the web site.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for

the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other

person is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee,

you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other

way use or rely on the information contained in this

mail. Such unauthorized use may be unlawful. If you

have received this email in error, please delete it and

all copies from your system. This and any past, present

or future action is void where prohibited by either state

law, local ordinance, or federal restrictions on use.

Please read our disclaimer before purchasing.