Learn the TRUTH About Bulk Email

Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III SECTION 301. Per Section
301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) proposed by the 105th US
Congress any email or Mass Marketing email cannot be
considered Spam as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal.
To be removed from future mailings,
mailto:removal33569@yahoo.com?Subject=Remove

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

FREE: KNOW THE NEW MASS EMAIL REGULATIONS : EMAIL COURSE 101

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Isn't about time you know the NEW RULES & REGULATIONS
before you ruin another person's business or before
someone else ruins your own business?!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

REQUEST IT NOW: IT IS FREE

mailto: emailcourse101@yahoo.com?Subject=Sendemailcourse101info

You must insert "SEND ME FREE Email Course 101"
Otherwise your request will not be honoured.
This is for security reasons.

Here's what you will get for free:

As an online marketer, there is absolutely no doubt that you have
been wrongly accused of spamming at some point. If you've not, you
will soon be as no one can escape this problem.

For example, you belong to a safe list like Listmaker, or
you host your own FFA page and collect the email addresses of
the people that post their ads on your page.

You have every right to SEND THEM THANK and also send them
reminder about their posting, after all, you are providing them
valuable FREE services which they did not pay for.

Or you are a member of safe-list/opt-in list and you also
have right to reply to email messages of people sending their
messages to you.

And after you accumulated a few thousand email addresses,
you decided to do a mass mailing to remind those people to
come back and visit your site again.

You do your mailing, and the next thing you know, you lose your
email account, you lose your web site and in very severe cases
you may even lose your ISP, all because some bonehead accuses
you of spamming when in fact you were simply sending a message
to someone who initially contacted you first or used your free
services!

The way that these people make you lose all of your accounts
is by the information that you put into your email message to them.

Think about this... In a standard email message you probably put
your email address, your emailing software will also STAMPED your
SMTP ID #, your ISP ID # and sometimes you also include your web
site URL and many of you even put your phone number in the message.

Once the person who decides to cry "spam" has all of this information,
a few well placed and very demanding emails to your email provider
and web host could bring your entire business to a screeching halt
within a matter of hours.

Now There Is A Solution!

We've put together a series of training manuals, audio video tapes
on responsible mass email marketing and how to protect your business
against flames and complaints.

Also available include advice and guide on the right software to use!

*** Do you really need bulk friendly email hosting?
*** Blind copy Email forwarding facilities that can
now completely protect your identity, your ISP,
your website and your business from anti-bulkmailers.

*** VHS VIDEO TAPE: Watch and let experts around the world
coach you on top secrets and A-Z of mass emailing why
you are relaxing on your sofa at home.

Surveys shows that learning Internet Marketing with VHS VIDEO
Tapes, where you listen to real people is more effective than
proliferated ebooks... Corey Rudl use this technique extensively.

*** Plus more, I can't mention everything here.

OUR TRAINING KITS ARE REALLY MORE THAN FREE TRIALS
AND WILL GET YOU STARTED IN NO TIME...that is if you request
for them.

REQUESTS Must be addressed to:
mailto:emailcourse101@yahoo.com?Subject=Sendemailcourse101info

You must insert "SEND ME FREE Email Course 101"
Otherwise your request will not be honoured.
Again, this is for security reasons. Just in case some bonehead anti-email marketers and
self-appointed Internet cops complain!

* BULLET PROOF WEB HOSTING & EMAIL ACCOUNTS
Never loose your web site and email accounts again.

Our business is good and our products and services
are needed by 100% of online entrepreneurs.

* Direct & Targeted Email Advertising Software
and Dealership packages - FREE complete suite of 5
Mass Emailing Advertising applications

In our dealership program, you buy wholesale and make
a very generous commission up to US$200.00 on each order.

FREE VHS - Video Tape per order - and we've some of top
selling agents earning as much as US$1000-US$2000 per
week giving away FREE VHS-Video Tape to sell our software
use by FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES IN 53 COUNTRIES AROUND THE
WORLD.

mailto: emailcourse101@yahoo.com?Subject=Sendemailcourse101info

To be removed send email to:
mailto:removal33569@yahoo.com?Subject=Remove

This will block all emails from us in the future and we will
include your email among 1.8 Million global emails addresses who hates
email marketing.

Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III SECTION 301. Per Section
301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) passed by the 105th US