Earn $800+ Weekly ... Guaranteed!

Dear Friend,

Are you starving your way through life?  Are the expenses on rent, food, bills, and insurance making it difficult for you to put any money aside?  Believe me, as a father of four myself, I know exactly what you are going through.  Fortunately, there is an alternative and now is your chance to start making the kind of money you have always dreamed of, but without giving up a whole lot of time.  In fact, hundreds of people like yourself across America are already working for us, making hundreds, and even thousands of dollars a week!

The work is easy, enjoyable, and most importantly, done in the comfort of your own home or apartment.  You can do it while watching television, listening to the radio, or chatting on the phone.  Your job will be to stuff our sales materials (promotional letters, circulars, reports, books, etc.) into envelopes, seal them, and simply drop them into a mail box.  Our sales literature, rest assured, does not include any pornographic or illegal material - it consists mainly of financial and business letters and reports.  All envelopes will be sent to you with the addresses already typed on and postage stamps already affixed.  We will also provide you with all of our sales materials absolutely free.

You will do your work from home under your own supervision.  That means you will determine your own hours and, thus, the amount you will earn.  There will be no minimums for you to meet - work only as much as your time allows.  We understand you might have a very busy schedule and we do not want this job to create a conflict with your other important activities.  On the other hand, there are no limits as to how many envelopes you can stuff, and obviously, the more of them you stuff, the more money you will earn.  When you start, you will receive $2.00 for every envelope you stuff.  This rate can easily turn into $3.00 or more by the time you get more experienced.  In addition, you will also receive lots of great bonuses which will add up to even greater earnings.

STUFF 1,000 ENVELOPES --- EARN $2,000.00!!

You will not need to keep track of how many envelopes you stuffed.  (You can do so, of course, for your own records).  Our professional staff will keep accurate records of how much money each of our envelope stuffers has earned.  Paychecks will be mailed out every Friday for the amount earned during the week.  Please keep in mind that we will not deduct any taxes from your paychecks - you will receive the full amount.  This is because you will not be our employee, you will be an independent contractor.  Thus, keep close records of all your earnings as you will be responsible for your own income taxes.

NOTE TO FOREIGN RESIDENTS:  As independent contractors paying your own income taxes, you ARE permitted to do this type of work.

We often receive questions from potential home workers regarding vacation breaks and quitting procedures.  Please be assured that there are no penalties or fees of any kind associated with quitting this work for any reason.  We understand that there may be various circumstances which can force you to give up your position and we have no intention to penalize you for all of the honest work you have done to that point.  Likewise, feel free to take as much time off from this work as you need.  Whether it's Christmas, Thanksgiving, or summer vacation, your position will be guaranteed provided you do not take more than six months off at a time.  Just let us know that you are going to be inactive for a while, then simply resume working whenever you are ready and your paychecks will start coming in on a regular basis.  This matter will be explained in greater detail in your introductory start-up package.

The time is perfect, as one of the fastest growing mail order companies in the nation, we are eagerly seeking more and more serious and reliable people to stuff the envelopes.  We do not require that you have any previous experience with this type of work as this is normally a very easy job that virtually anyone can do.  (We will make things even easier for you by sending you our simple instructional letter inside of the start-up package).  Many positions are still open but they are limited and filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.  This ensures that we will have enough business for all of our people and it lets us give you our unconditional guarantee:  ONCE YOU ENTER OUR PROGRAM, YOU WILL MAKE AT LEAST $800.00 A WEEK FOR AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN IT.  Of course, the amount you will earn will depend on how much time you will make available for this job, but even working only a few hours a week can be very rewarding.  Many of our more experienced people tell us they can aver!
age earning well over $50.00 per hour!  If you are ambitious and motivated, you could very well make over $2,000.00 a week.  IT IS ALL UP TO YOU.

NOTE:  As soon as we have enough home workers we will withdraw this offer.  So please take action soon ... AND DO NOT GET LEFT OUT.

To start working right away, fill out the short home worker registration form at the bottom of this email and mail it to us promptly.  Enclose a $12.00 refundable processing fee which includes all shipping and handling charges of your introductory start-up package.  We are sorry, but due to a remarkably high demand for our start-up kits, we are forced to request this fee.  (This is not a large amount considering you will make it back by stuffing just six envelopes).  We will send you everything you will need to start making money from the very day you receive your package.  In addition, we will provide you with a place to contact in case you have further questions or concerns.  (Most questions are answered in the start-up package).

TRIPLE-THE-MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Do not hesitate, order your start-up package with confidence for we can guarantee you will be making at least $800.00 a week with our program.  If, for any reason, you do not make $800.00 a week, we will refund your processing fee TRIPLED, no questions asked.  We are an honest company and we stand behind all our guarantees, so have no fear about working for us.

Our publishing business has experienced tremendous growth over the past few months.  That is why we are currently in greater need of more envelope stuffers than ever before.  Consequently, we would greatly appreciate if you would forward copies of this email to anyone who you might think would be interested in this type of work.  In addition, as a thank you token for joining our program, we will include the following bonuses in your start-up package, absolutely FREE!  (They are yours to keep no matter what).

1.  FREE ... FINANCIAL REPORT "How to make $50,000 in less than 3 months working part time out of your own home".  You'll learn a revolutionary new method which if followed correctly, will make you a fortune in almost no time at all.  (a $20.00 value).

2.  FREE ... BONUS $10,000 BUSINESS.  You will receive camera-ready gift certificates redeemable for over $10,000 worth of products which you can use as giveaways to your friends, relatives, neighbors, or anyone you wish.  Just make copies, give them away for free, and then, every time a certificate is redeemed, you will get paid $10.00 on an on-going basis, for as long as you want.

So do not wait.  Find out for yourself why hundreds of individuals nation wide would rather work for us than anyone else.  This is your chance for a financial security you have always dreamed of.  Remember, you have nothing to lose, but a whole lot to gain.  The sooner we hear from you, the sooner you will be smiling ... all the way to the bank.

Sincerely,
John Wells, President

P.S.  Please make your check or money order payable to AD-VENTURES INTERNATIONAL.  Due to some problems in the past, however, all personal checks will be held for up to 10 business days for bank clearance.  Money order, cash, and certified check payments will be processed immediately and your package will be shipped within 24 hours.

PLEASE NOTE:  In order to help us keep the processing fee to a minimum, your package will be sent via third class mail which may take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.  If you'd like to receive your package by first class mail (3-4 days), please include an extra $2.00 for a total of $14.00

*************************************************************************************************************
HOME WORKER REGISTRATION FORM

___  Yes, I would like to start working right away.  Please send me the start-up package so I can begin making money.  I'm enclosing a $12.00 processing fee which is protected by the Triple-The-Money-Back Guarantee.

___  I have enclosed a $14.00 processing fee.  Please rush the package to me via first class mail.

MAILER ID:  STEVEN CZEGUS

Desired weekly income:     ____ $500.00     ____ $1,000.00     ____ $2,000.00

MAIL TO:  Ad-Ventures International   ---   1158 26th Street, Suite 526   ---   Santa Monica, CA  90403

NOTE:  This is a one-time mailing to pre-qualified opt-in prospective customers.  Your email address will automatically be removed from our mailing list and never sold or given away.  No need to reply.