Prohibition Buster 28096

Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) Pipe-Smoking Substantiality Product..is indeed the consummate evolution..of personal choice; botanical, responsive/sensitive pipe-smoking substance commodities.

Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) Pipe-Smoking Substantiality Product is an exclusive, revolutionary/evolutionary herba pipe-smoking product based upon years of ethnobotanical research & development and centuries of botanical innuendo.. Shemhamphorashii is a proprietary; core-extracted; viripotent amalgamation of high-ratio concentrated botanical extracts which are derived from various common and uncommon herbas..which are primarily cultivated within and imported from the eastern and southern hemispheres.  Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) does not contain or draw upon any illegal, regulated, harmful, synthetic, or pharmaceutical factors.  Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) is a unique botanical/herba extraordinariness that is best utilized via the ritual of Smoke/Smoking, which has been employed as an administrative vehicle for the assimilation of botanical/herba alkaloids & glycosides for centuries.

Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) Pipe-Smoking Substantiality Product is a CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!!  It has always been our fervent hope, and indeed it has been our learned experience that Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) would provide personal choice avenue and philosophy toward independence from illegal drug usages and dependences, while still, and to the contrary..being able to provide joyous demeanor & attitude.  We maintain on file accolade to such occurrences and wonderfulnesses that have been imparted into many, many lives via the Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) Pipe-Smoking Substantiality Product phenomenon.

So..as we ever so proudly introduce to our planet..our gourmet Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) Pipe-Smoking Substantiality Product..we will simply say of Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) that it is an ancient/traditional..technologically enhanced/advanced, sensitive/responsive, non-tobacco, non-cannabis/marijuana, non-additive, botanical/herba smoking substantiality/delight which is shamanically/sacramentally smoked/utilized/engaged for Well-Spirited Sensitivity/Responsiveness and multi-aspect Intimacy Enhancement.  So jump for joy..and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Temple (TM) Pipe-Smoking Substantialities..have always been and will always remain exclusive, prescribed Exotic Botanical Resource House Specialties..  For your information..Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) is an exclusive proprietary amalgamation..which includes the following synergistically conglomerated; uncommon and common herbas/botanicals, resins, flower-tops, essences and oils in extreme ratio core/base-extractment ranging from 10 to 1; to; 100 to 1 viripotent concentrations: Drachsha, Chavana Prash, Trikatu, Black Seed Herb, Hybrid Flowering Turnera Diffusa, Wild Dagga, Capillaris Herba, Angelica Root, Haritaki, Shatavari, Labdunum, Core-refined Valeriana Officinalis, Neroli, Unicorn Root, Papaver Rhoes, Dendrobian, Calea Zacatechichi, Rue, Amla, Salvia, Crocus Sativa (flower-tops), Leonorus Sibricus buddings, Lotus and Gokshura rootings.  Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) is solely offered as a personal choice, botanical smoking substance/substantiality. It is not intend!
ed for ingestion or consumption of any sort.

Please Note:  Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) is an absolutely legal, herba/botanical, personal choice, pipe-smoking substantiality product!!!  No included botanical factor therein is regulated by law or considered to be harmful by regulatory agencies.  There is no tobacco in Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM).  There is certainly no cannabis/marijuana in Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM)..  And although we are not age-governed by law..Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) is intended exclusively for sophisticated adult usage! Subsequently, it is our MANDATORY ethical policy that Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) may not be sold, offered, or given to any person that has not attained at least twenty-one years of age.  All things in their time..  As well, Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) is not intended for use during work or while driving.  It should not be enjoyed during pregnancy nor is it intended to supercede physician's care in any regard.

Finally, we realize of course that this Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) is not inexpensive.. (Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) is a very, very Sweet Smoke and sweetness is never acquired inexpensively.  Such is the way of the Economic Tao....), nor, as a matter of fact, is it inexpensive for us to acquire, factor or master-craft..  Quite simply, it is the very best of its Kind that there is to be acquired.  Just a snippet/pinch of this Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM).. Four or five draws of your pipe..lingers for a good, goodly while!!!  (An herb pipe and usage instructions are included with each Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) Package.)

Temple 3 Shemhamphorashii (TM) is offered exclusively in 56 gram (2 oz.) and 22 gram (.75 oz.) jiggets/bars for $115.00 and $65.00 respectively.  Sorry, no volume discounts.  Wholesale pricing is available to qualified, select merchants only.

ORDERING INFORMATION:
For your convenience, you can call us direct with your orders or questions.

Call 1-623-974-2295
Monday - Friday -- 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM (Mountain Time)
Saturday -- 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Mountain Time)

For all domestic orders, add $5.00 shipping & handling (shipped U.S. Priority Mail).  Add $20.00 for International orders.

To be removed from future mailings, click "Reply", type "Remove" in subject and send.