BUSINESS PROPOSAL

	           Engr. WILSON OSARO

Treasury Department
Nigerian National petroleum Corporation

PERSONAL

Dear sir,

I am WILSON OSARO a Treasury Officer in the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and a close
associate of the immediate past Minister of Petroleum
Resources.

The Minister has mandated me to transfer the sum of
US$88 millions recovered from an over-invoiced
contracts involving the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) into several private accounts in
Europe and United States. A total sum of
US$73,700,000.00 has been transferred before the
emergence of this present Civilian Administration,
leaving the balance of US$14,300,000.00.

I have made proper arrangement/documentation to
transfer the balance which is retained in a coded
account of the NNPC with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are soliciting that you help us to receive the fund
in trust. We cannot complete this transaction smoothly
without the participation of a foreign partner who
would provide an account where the funds could be
lodged. Since it is a contract payment, the funds must
be remitted to a foreign account. The remittance of
the funds requires little documentation that would be
completed as soon as you provide us with a secured
bank account where you may wish to receive the money.

There is no risk involved on your part in this
transaction since the former Minister and I have
covered this transaction with adequate contract and
external credit documents from the beginning.

What we require from you by telephone or fax are viz:

(i)	Acceptance letter of this offer

(ii)	Your company name  and your confidential
telephone and fax numbers

(iii)	Convincing Honesty, Trustworthiness and
Willingness to abide by the requirements of this
proposal paramount of which is  CONFIDENTIALITY

We have agreed that you will retain 20% of the entire
US$14,300,000.00 for your effort in this transaction,
70% for us partners here in Nigeria and the remaining
10% will be used for defrayal of incidental cost in
the course of this transfer.

Please reply urgently by email,fax or telephone as the
numbers will soon be sent to you as we proceed,we
expect that the transaction will not take more than
ten working days. And please note that this
transaction must be top secret.

Best regards

WILSON OSARO
Treasury Dept.