At the london boat show... Yachts & boats for sale or charter, holidays afloat and more....

Yacht

If you have any interest in yachting, boats, sailing or holidays afloat...

Following our major launch at the London boat show last week where we passed out over 10,000 brochures on www.yacht-search.net  - there are now approaching 1000 yachts & enquires on the system and 6000 members!

Visit >> www.yacht-search.net <<  the new international boat & yacht charter & sales system and add your vessel(s) or your requirements right now, FREE OF CHARGE, to a huge market place and take advantage of this great opportunity....

>> A GLOBAL SYSTEM FOR <<
Buying or selling boat(s)
Advertising your charter yacht(s)
Looking for a holiday or vacation afloat
Chartering for corporate entertaining

FREE OF CHARGE FOR ALL USERS
(advertisers can also add up to 3 photos for only £20/$35)...
Free advertising or enquires using $1.5 Million USD (£1M) of technology!

THE GLOBAL TRADING EXCHANGE FOR THE BOATING & YACHTING INDUSTRY

(We have been given your email address as someone who may be interested in the boating business; If you have no interest in yachts or shipping and would like to be 100% sure that you will never receive an email from us again please simply mail unsubscribe@ship-search.com and type "remove" in the subject line - we apologize for bothering you.)