Awesome How To

Title: Awesome How To
Dark Side of the Internet, Revealed - Read On

Contents at a Glance

 Introduction

 About the book

 How to use this book

 Assumptions

 How this book is organized

         Part I: The Computer Underground

         Part II: Protecting Yourself

         Part III: Warez, Apps. Games, Movies

         Part IV: Seeing the Skin

         Part V: Setting Up a Pirate Site

         Part VI: Hacking

        P art VII: Satellite Hacking

         Part VIIII: Where to go from here

 Have you ever wanted to know how the Hackers get the latest software, games, movies, passwords, xxx movies worth $1,000's? Have you ever wondered how hackers get free satellite TV worth $100's every month? Did you ever wonder how the latest movies are being downloaded off the internet before they are even released in the movie theaters?

 Have you wanted to know how to protect your computer and information from being hacked?

 Well I wanted to know and I took a time learning about how the hackers were doing the things they do. And you know what, it is easier then you think!

 So I put everything I learned into a book, and have copies of the programs they use. The contents is on the right. To see the titles of the 30 chapters which make up each part and an easy how to example click the link below. Just click the link below and it will take you to my website where you can read some of the book, see the software titles or just send me a e-mail if you have a specific question.

 http://dsi.kicks-ass.net or email at ragster@hotmail.com

NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD.