High Response Targeted Email List

Most Responsive Targeted Email Lists !!
The Key to YOUR SUCCESS Online is DIRECT MARKETING!

	Everywhere today you see people selling those CD's with 25 million e-mail address...and that's all you get, e-mail addresses, most of those are so old that they are not even valid anymore. What you need is active
opportunity seekers who are out there in the market TODAY!... and that's just what you'll get. Most of our lists are less than 1 month old!  These are  OPT-IN which means the recipients have signed up for them.By sending
to Opt-in list you are increasing your odds of success because you are sending your message to recipients who are already interested in your product or service.

new lists (December/01/2001)
150,000 Opportunity Seekers E-Mails + Stealth Mass Mailer Software --> $60.00
250,000 Opportunity Seekers E-Mails + Stealth Mass Mailer Software -->  $75.00
350,000 Opportunity Seekers E-Mails + Stealth Mass Mailer Software + 10 free Open relays -->  $99.00

visit our site at-
http://www.geocities.com/listsource2001/

Webmaster.