FW: Child Support Collection

We collect Child Support AND OUR SERVICES COST YOU NOTHING!!!

Do you or someone you know need help collecting your child support payments?

We have strong interest in uncollected Child Support in your
City and Area.

We are the largest firm in the world specializing in the Collection of Child Support.

Currently we are processing millions of dollars worth of Child Support in
the United States alone. We have associate offices in virtually every city
in the US and in most foreign countries.

Let us help you collect what your children are due!

Contact us now for more information.
You have absolutely nothing to lose!!!

Please call 1 877 306 6599 8am to 5pm CST Mon-Sat. Consultants are waiting for your call...

**