$Work from Home$

************************************

Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation
You Can Earn From $65,000 To over $100,000 Per Year From Home!\~
Financial Success Through Debt Arbitration And Corporate Credit Negotiation.

************************************
Attention Future Entrepreneur:
I would like to introduce you to one of the fastest growing and most profitable businesses of the 21st Century. Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation is a new field that is becoming overwhelmingly accepted by businesses of all types and sizes. In fact, many businesses are requiring Arbitration agreements to be signed by clients as a means of settling disputes before goods or services are rendered.\~

Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation is an attractive alternative to costly attorneys, court expenses, loss of revenue and time, or bankruptcy. Through our system we will show you how to help business owners raise money they would have lost if it weren't for arbitration. We will also show you how to help creditors and debtors stay out of bankruptcy and retain their hard earned assets.

In the past large companies and small business owners have used expensive attorneys and accountants to solve their debt problems. These attorneys can charge as much as $325 an hour! But what about the average small business owner? Who helps them? Obviously they can't afford these extravagant fees. Traditionally, small businesses had nowhere to turn for advice, guidance, and a solution to their debt problems. These people are frustrated, and humiliated, but worst of all, until now didn't know what to do about it.
Now they have a solution. YOU!\~

Working from the security and privacy of your home or office you can provide this most needed and vital service; even without a college education. Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation is a special business, but requires:
* NO overhead expense\~
* NO previous experience\~
* NO employees\~
* NO shortage of clients\~

In fact you can even start out working from your kitchen table and still make up to $60,000 to well over $100,000 a year.
* Pick your own hours; you're the boss now.\~
* Start part-time while phasing out your employer.\~
* Ideal mail order business
\~

In a few days you can be cashing in on potentially the fastest rising business today. Think of the prestige and pride of owning your own professional Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation practice. The possibilities are endless.\~

What Is Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation?

This lucrative business employs a simple concept: Take old bills, disputed invoices, lawsuits, liens, medical bills, utility bills, judgments, and make out-of-court settlements within a 10 to 15 day period. A successful Arbitrator will reduce the debt by 40% to 80%. If the debt negotiator does not make a satisfactory settlement for the debtor, there is no fee. This is unlike attorneys, who will charge $150 to $300 per hour to work the case, and more if there are court appearances. These costs are incurred regardless of the outcome.

Following our system, you should turn 3 out of 4 leads into clients, and settle over 75% of all cases you pursue. This success ratio is very achievable, regardless of your background or education. If you have the desire to succeed and be self-employed, you will make a great Arbitrator.\~

Why Arbitration?

It's simple. Both the debtor and the creditor benefit. Let's explain how. With the increasing number of lawsuits, overflowing court dockets and calendars, small businesses and individuals have no readily available, reasonably priced, systematic method of solving debt problems and disputes. Statistics show that, every company, large or small, and every consumer, will have debt problems at some time. This is where you come in. You offer to arbitrate a solution with the creditors for a debt reduction.

Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation for businesses has been long overdue. If you think they can't use your services, just look at the amount spent by bankruptcy attorneys on advertising. But most importantly, it is costly to retain attorneys. It's also time consuming, creates stress, and causes severe cash flow problems for both parties.

Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation opens the lines of communication between the creditor and the debtor. This type of communication is not heard of if attorneys are involved. Have you heard of the _expression_, "You'll hear from my attorney." The most attractive point of third party Arbitration is risk free solution. Fees are based on a results oriented basis. No settlement, no fee.

Business owners do not know how to resolve credit disputes. If they did there would be no need for our company, collection agencies, or attorneys. Business owners and individuals do not know how to execute an agreement that legally protects their interests; they need a professional. With this system, you provide a solution to a very serious business crisis.

There are many benefits to both the debtor and the creditor, when this system is employed.

The Debtor
* The debtor receives cash flow instantly by reducing payables.\~
* Will not have to hire an attorney and saves attorney fees.\~
* Can avoid going to court, which will result in more costs, loss of revenue and time.\~
* Can avoid embarrassing collection calls\~
* Can avoid blemishes on their credit report and maintain a good credit profile\~
* Most importantly, the debtor can avoid bankruptcy or the closing of the business.\~In short, the debtor is able to return to operating the positive aspects of their business.

The Creditor
* The creditor benefits by getting the costs of their goods or services returned immediately in cash.\~
* They will not have to show a loss.\~
* They receive funds from businesses that would close, or individuals that otherwise would be unable to pay.\~
* Raise instant working capital and improve their balance sheets.\~
* Preserve customers and retain profits from an otherwise lost client.\~
* Save the cost of collection, attorney fees, as well as court costs.\~
* Eliminate the need for investment capital and loans, to keep their business above water.\~
* There is a lot less grief and hassle.\~

As you can see there are benefits to both sides of the debt. Both parties' win, and the costly court process are avoided. Which translates to: THE IDEAL BUSINESS.

The Process

We obtain prospects from different lead sources that are explained to you in detail. These leads are simple to obtain and most leads can be generated with no cost. There are thousands of leads available in each community, regardless of population. Using our system and retaining 3 out of 4 clients you approach, you will never run out of business.

In addition, under reasonable contractual arrangements, we can work together, and supply the leads to you for 50% of what you receive from the Debtor's company. These "Joint Ventures", are very profitable for both you and us. Working together this way, can assure you of a steady stream of income, with the support and help of a company that has proven the success of this business over and over again.The only requirement on our lead program is that you be willing to accept leads from any where in the country. That's it. Just think - you could have a
Nationwide Business . We receive hundreds of leads weekly. There is not a shortage of clients; just a shortage of people helping them.\~

Ideal Mail Order Business - Full Or Part-Time.

One of the best features of Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation is that everything can be done by mail if you wish. Also, you aren't bound by, or required to only do business in your state. You can literally do business all over the country.
It's the ultimate mail order business.

There is no need to meet your customer face to face. All you need is a calculator, telephone, and answering machine, the desire to succeed, and you're ready to go. Remember, this system is the only viable alternative to attorneys, and lengthy court procedures that are expensive, time consuming, and emotionally stressful.\~

Keep Half The Savings As Your Fee!

Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation can be so profitable, that many consultants work strictly on a 50% contingency basis. On a contingency basis you would receive half of the debt reduction as your fee. For example assume a local merchant has a $5,000 debt. You reduce the debt with the creditor $1,500. Your fee on a 50% contingency basis would be $1,750. (Half of the $3,500 reduction) If you take that to the next level, if you had a 20,000 debt you are working with, and negotiate a $7,000 pay-off, then your fee would be $3,500! Imagine if you were negotiating even larger settlements! There is no limit to your income.\~

Our Experience

The staff of National Business Debt Reduction Corp. have been involved in the Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation, Judgment Recovery, Child Support Recovery, and Investigation industry for over 12 years. We have worked on thousands of cases on both sides of the dispute process. We understand the concerns and needs of both parties. The information provided is derived from the same system our company successfully uses everyday. Our experience comes from real world knowledge and real experience. This business has been fine tuned to provide the most complete and comprehensive business opportunity today. We will not make false claims about pie-in-the-sky earnings overnight, however, we can say that this is a true wealth building opportunity that should be investigated by individuals that are interested in PROFITS!\~

What You Will Receive

We provide a comprehensive training program on diskette that may be viewed on your computer or printed. It has been written in an easy to understand, step-by-step format. Scripts, contracts, and letters have been provided for your use. We have done all the preliminary work for you. You aren't required to 'recreate the wheel'; you can literally take our system and begin earning a substantial income in a few weeks. The following is a description of what is provided.

Scripts
* The initial contact with the debtor.\~
* Face To face interview.\~
* Creditor calls.\~
* Attorney calls.\~
* Negotiation scripts and procedures.\~

Information

We will show you the short cuts and how to locate never ending leads, whether you plan to advertise or not.

* We will show you negotiation techniques that have taken years to develop, but you can use successfully right away.\~
* We show you how to use leverage points.\~
* We will give you information on how to choose a professional, effective name.\~
* We provide the verbiage that will make your client choose you over an attorney.\~
* We provide complete information on starting and running your business from your home or office.\~
* We include all camera-ready contracts, forms and letters, in hard copy format, and on 3 1/2 inch diskette.\~
* Camera-ready advertisements are provided for your use.\~

This is a legal, professional business with endless potential. There are very few opportunities that offer such a great return on such a small investment. Whether you select to approach businesses, or consumers, the potential is limitless. This business is a complete, comprehensive system. You will not have to purchase anything further from National Business Debt Reduction Corp. (NBDR). If you are looking to start a business or add on to your existing business, you will not find a better, REAL OPPORTUNITY than Debt Arbitration & Business Negotiation.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Q Do I need any special licenses, or do I need to be an attorney to perform this service?
A No. There are no federal or state laws or licensing requirements to perform this valuable service.

Q. How long before I start to see Income?
A. Anywhere from one to two weeks.

Q. How much competition is there in my area?
A. Very few people are providing this service nation wide. The truth is we have no idea how many people are engaged in this business. You can look in your yellow pages to find out if someone is in your area, but the fact is, with so many businesses and consumers with debt problems, there is room for hundreds of people in any state to do well as an arbitrator.

Q. What education level is required to perform this service?
A. If you know how to read and write, you have enough education. The approach to this business is simple. It involves basic every day common sense. The manual we supply will teach you everything you need to know, in an easy to follow step-by-step format. Many people who have no business experience at all are now making a comfortable living as Third Party Arbitrators.

Q. What is the average fee?
A. The fees may range from 30% to 50%. This is your business - you decide what to charge. The average dispute is around $5,000. Therefore, if your fee is set up at 35 %, and you negotiate the amount down 50%, your fee will be $ 875.00. However, in most cases you will negotiate the debt down by 80%. Therefore, your fee will be $1,400.00. Not a bad days income for the short amount of time expended.

Q. Is it necessary to advertise my business?
A. It can't hurt. For a small amount of money per month, you can get great results. We will show you how to get the most from a small advertising budget. We will also show you how to obtain hundreds of leads with no advertising.

Q. How hard is it to negotiate a debt with Attorneys?
A. Attorneys are in the negotiation business just as you. They do not have a lot of time for cases that do not yield numerous billing hours. These types of cases are a nuisance to most lawyers, and their job is to get the best result for their client. You will settle the dispute without too much intervention on their part. In most cases you are doing them a favor.

Q. How do I get my clients?
A. We cover several ways to obtain clients. They are explained in the manual in detail.

Q. When do I get paid?
A. You get paid in full at the time the dispute is settled. You will require cash in advance before the settlement closes in the form of a cashiers check or money order.

Q. Do you offer consultation after I purchase the program?
A. 60 days of experienced customer support is included with the course.

This moneymaking program has been sold in the past for $239.99, but for a short time, you can receive this complete system for a special "Internet Offer" price of $199.99. That's about what most people spend on a nice dinner and a movie. Negotiating just one debt will easily pay for the program 100 times over.

You couldn't find a more tremendous opportunity if you looked for the next decade!\~
And here it is, right under your nose!-Time and Money magazine.

Get on board FAST! You won't be sorry.\~
This is one of the most comprehensive programs I've ever seen.-Larry Fine..owner, Creative Genus

I'm impressed...NBDR's program could be the answer to the eternal question -\~
"how can I work from home, and make good money?"-Mary Sullivan, Work at Home Network

You can find out more about this extraordinary program, by calling one of our trained sales consultants. They will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have, and are ready to take your order for the Debt Arbitration and Business Negotiation course.

Don't forget the special price of $199.99 is only good for a short time.\~

With the New Year comes an opportunity for a new life, a new business opportunity, and a fantastic future as a Third Party Arbitration Expert.\~

Please call 1-877-329-6729\~

We have Support staff available to you from 7:00am to 6:00pm (Mountain Time) 7 days a week.

This ad is produced and sent out by:
Universal Advertising Systems
To be removed from our mail ing list please email us at\~
redhot22@easemail.com with remove in the subject line or
call us toll free at 1-88 8-605-2485 and give us your email address or write us at:
Central D B Removal, PO Box 12 00, Oran jest ad, Aruba
s25+