Invitation to join the Home_Business_Express group

Hello,

You've been invited to join the Home_Business_Express group,
an email group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use
email group service.

JOIN NOW, IT'S EASY:

in your email program

-OR-

2) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Home_Business_Express/join>

By joining Home_Business_Express, you will be able to
exchange messages with other group members. Yahoo! Groups
also makes it easy to store photos and files, coordinate
events and more.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:
-------------- HOME BUSINESS EXPRESS ---------------
Articles, analysis, and insights into owning your own
business on the Internet, At Home or anyplace else.

December 7th, 2001 / Volume 1, Issue 4

--SMALL SITES SURVIVE THE INTERNET ROLLER COASTER
by Rob Spiegel

--QUICK NOTES

1. ANYBODY WANNA BUY FROM 'OL' SHIFTY EYES?'
by Mary Holzrichter

2. READ THE FINE PRINT
by Bob Osgoodby

--ELSEWHERE ON HBE

BookMarks

Files

# = # = # = # = = # = ADVERTISEMENT = # = # = # = # = #
! The calling rate your phone co. doesn't want you  !
! to know about! 0¢ Per Minute!! Call 888-664-1158  !
! http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=192999   !
# = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = #

SMALL SITES SURVIVE THE INTERNET ROLLER COASTER
by Rob Spiegel
What does the Internet stock crash mean to the small Web
store? At first glance the downturn looks daunting if not
downright discouraging. If major sites like CDNow and DrKoop
are on the ropes, how can a tiny site selling refrigerator
magnets (<Fridgedoor.Com>) possibly survive? Well, in
cyberspace, tiny niche sites stand a better chance than
mass-market stores that spend $40 to $80 to obtain each new
customer. In addition to the acquisition costs, big sites
spend a fortune on overhead.

Meanwhile, as the big Internet retailers wring their hands
and watch Nasdaq sink even further, small Net retailers are
making sizable sales on top of very small investments. ZDNet
recently compiled a list of Net millionaires. In the rush to
cover Net billionaires, most business journalists have
overlooked the millionaire on the Net, the small site owner
with a great little idea. The concepts behind these
successful Net plays are clever, but they were not expensive
to launch.

To receive the complete article from our autoresponder click
here <http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=203589> A
blank e-mail message will be created. Press 'send' and the
article will be delivered to your e-mail inbox in just a
moment.
# = # = # = # = = # = ADVERTISEMENT = # = # = # = # = #
DID YOU KNOW? The US Social Security Board reports that 85
out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much
as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent
on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the
"2-percenters" know that you don't? FREE newsletter.
<http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=203606>
# = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = #

Quick Notes 1. ANYBODY WANNA BUY FROM 'OL' SHIFTY EYES?'
byMary Holzrichter
What makes you trust one person yet not another? I mean
"really". Here's how a Newbie sees it.

What makes one person's "word" believable? Remember that
saying, "A person's only as good as his word?" My Dad always
said that when I was growing up, and my husband says it to
our two sons.

To receive the complete article from our autoresponder click
here <http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=203592> A
blank e-mail message will be created. Press 'send' and the
article will be delivered to your e-mail inbox in just a
moment.
# = # = # = # = = # = ADVERTISEMENT = # = # = # = # = #
Powerful secrets, tips, tools, and techniques for turning
small businesses into BIG paychecks.
<http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=203602>
# = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = # = #

Quick Notes 2. READ THE FINE PRINT
by Bob Osgoodby
We all hear the stories about how E-Commerce is the wave of
the future, and what we must do to compete. Yes, the
smallest "Mom and Pop" business can compete against the "Big
Guys" and make a respectable buck or two. As I'm sure you
have, I get email everyday about how important it is to be
able to accept credit cards on line.

And guess what - this is true. Not only should you be able
to accept credit cards, but also online checks. When a
person decides to buy, you have a very narrow window of time
for them to complete the order. If you allow them to make
their purchase and pay for it online, you have a great
chance of getting the order. However, if they have to write
a check and mail it to you, there is a "cooling off period"
and you may not get the order.

To receive the complete article from our autoresponder click
here <http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=203595> A
blank e-mail message will be created. Press 'send' and the
article will be delivered to your e-mail inbox in just a
moment.

must come from the e-mail address you used to sign up for
the newsletter.

To change your delivery preferences go to:
<http://groups.yhoo.com/group/Home_Business_Express>

Questions or comments? Send an e-mail to:
<mailto:Home_Busines_Express-owner@yahoogroups.com>

Thank you and have a great day! [*=]

Emalie Peel - Coates Moderator, Home Business Express

If you do not wish to join the Home_Business_Express group,
please ignore this invitation.

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups: Because Yahoo! Groups
values your privacy, it is a violation of our service rules
for moderators to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us at
<abuse@yahoogroups.com>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>