ADV. Your Order #ggtiu-345 -NDQJ

I know that I should have sent you this long before now. I just
wanted to make sure that all of my friends and family had it
first.

Do you really think that ALL Lottery numbers are selected at
randome?     WRONG!

About eight months ago a gentle man who I'll call
"Ludell" created a system that actually helps individuals
cheat the state out of some big money.

I must tell you this I pay my taxes of course, and if you
decide to use this lottery system and began winning big I
warn you:
 YOU MUST REPORT YOUR
WINNINGS. Don't get into trouble with the law.

Anyway, Ludell told me that he could help me cheat the
state lottery every three days or so and retire. Me being
who I am took his words as a joke. Until he showed me
two pick three lottery ticket having the same pick three
digits. I would never forget those numbers (832). Later
that night me and Ludell was downing a few ice cold
Miller Drafts watching game. When the intermission came
on the evening lottery game was shown. The first thing
Ludell said to me is watch this. The first digit was an 8 the
second a 3 and the third was a 2. I just couldn't believe it.
He was trying to get me to play the same numbers earlier.
He have no idea that I am sharing his system to many
people over the Internet. His wife still lives in the big home
that he'd purchased. I mean this guy is rich.

However the next week Ludell told me to give him
$200.00 and he would show me how to increase my
chances of winning  the lottery at least once a week. I was
still unsure and thought that he was just lucky on that
other night. Again the next week, he showed me ten
tickets all with the same pick three numbers on them. I
told him he was really just lucky. I went home and he went
to who knows where. But five minutes before the lottery
games were drawn he called me to tell me to look at the
evening lottery again. He said over the phone that
tonight's numbers will be (661), Then I turned to the
station. I was in shock when the digits were just as he
called them out to me (661) he laughed and said "are you
ready to give me that $200.00 now." I couldn't believe
him, I then thought that he must have once worked for the
State Lottery before or something. I then tried to get it for
free since we were good associated. That didn't work. He
didn't go for that he wanted to make me pay something.
After showing me this almost every other day or so I went
ahead and gave him the $200.00, he then gave me some
information on two sheet of paper and told me to follow
his instructions to the letter, then call him a week later to
share with him what happened. A week later I almost won
but that last digit was not what I had played. So I called
and told him what happened. After Ludell went over the
system with me I then saw where I had made a mistake.
The Week after that I had it down to a science. I now have
resigned from my job with the Board of Education at the
age of 31. I now pay more in taxes than some people earn
in one year.
You will be pretty amazed at the amount of Christmas
shopping you'll do this year.
 I tell You, THIS REALLY WORKS!

I know that you are wondering how can you try this. Well
I'll show you. I have already shown my family and closet
friends that are in different state and the results are all the
same. I get so much e-mail every day from people that
have gotten a hold of this information. I really want you to
try it as well.  I only can tell you that in order to win by
next Sunday you must
E-mail me NOW! at :

David99@drlee99.com

YOU MUST PUT    LOTTO   IN THE SUBJECT

And you'll see !

you receive this message, because:
We are members of the same list, you (or someone else using
your address) posted to one of my FFA-pages, we (or someone
else using your address) had contact in the past. If you receive
This message by error/mistake (I apologize) or if you wish to
Remove yourself from this list please reply to this message with
Remove as subject or send an e-mail to REMOVE@DRLEE99.COM with
Remove as subject.