...shy about shopping for adult toys?

Title: M.Class Toys

A complete range of Adult Toys, good prices, well organized, sent in discreet cardboard packaging, delivery to USA, Canada and overseas, FREE Shipping* and much more! Check it out at www.mclasstoys.com

Peter Pump
Peter Pump offers powerful sucking action and delivers complete satisfaction.
15% off: $ 20.36

Click here for more Penis Enlargers

Lover's Paint Box
These rich, silky body chocolates have been created by Kamasutra to brush on and lick off.
15% off = $ 29.71

Click here for more Body Art

Double Magnum
Sleek magnums give you extra powerful control and flexibility of pleasure.
15% off = $ 14.41

Click here for more Bullets & Eggs

Ultra Skin
The next generation of realistic dildos. With stunning realism down to the finest detail.
15% off = $ 39.91

Click here for more Dildos

We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from our database and any future mailings from our company. To remove your address, please CLICK HERE and enter your email address to be permanently removed from our mailing list.

* for more than $100 shop.