draft-zeilenga-ldap-subentry-00.txt

Kurt -

Thank you for putting this draft together.  It's exactly as promised.

I would suggest, though, that it needs to be treated as standards track, rather than informational.  We know there are folks who would like to use the X.500 subentry for LDUP schema, and we're presently dithering over whether to just go ahead and refer to your document in the LDUP schema (that would let us go ahead and create the proposal to the X.500 group as to how to represent replica toplogy knowledge using X.500 subentries for consideration in future standards work).

At this point, then, that's my only suggestion for the document - make it a standards track document.

Thanks,
Ed

ref:  http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-subentry-00.txt

Ed Reed