Notification for Payment Received

Bank_of_The_Bahamas@excite.com
Subject:  Notification for Payment Received

Customer ID (see below)

This email confirms that you have received
a $6,000.00 Commission Payment for July 2001

TRANSACTION INFORMATION:

Amount: $6,000.00

Item/Product Name:
Number of login 20/day X 30 days = 600

Item/Product Number:
Minutes average by user 20 minutes

Total: 600 surfers X 20 minutes = 12 000 minutes
Amount per minutes up to $0.50

This is the kind of email you should receive
after few months!

Could be nice, don't you think ?

$10,000 per month IN 6 Months ? GUARANTEED!

Hello!

I want you to be the first to take advantage of
a brand new opportunity service that blows away
the competition.  Now you can get monthly
"tens of $1000's" by offering what people WANT!

And what about making those "tens of $1000's"
without selling, experience, administration, stock,
investment or having to answer the phone EVER again.
We guarantee you will be making $10,000 per month
In 6 months! YES, you read it Right!
$10,000 per month IN 6 Months ? GUARANTEED!
No one else offers this kind of True Opportunity!
Who else offers this kind of a guarantee?
Why waste your time and money elsewhere?
We have already helped THOUSANDS of People!
Now it's YOUR turn!
Get a 'XXX' Adult web site from us and we'll make sure
you make money. You don't pay for your site until YOU
earn over $10,000 a month from it. If you don't we'll
give it to you for FREE. All our sites are fully featured
and contain the best legal content available.

Please check out this great new opportunity.
You'll be glad you did!

///// After October first! It may be too late! HURRY UP!!! \\\\\

For full details e-mail me:
click on the link below:

Email now!
Reply with "info" in subject to:
 imamllnair@financier.com

All the best to you!

Paula
(Due the overwhelming response, It may take up to 48 hours to receive the information.)

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) .

ALL REMOVES TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE HONORED!
pleaseremove2@netscape.net ?subject=Remove
Please do not send removes to the interested address as
you may end up receiving the information.