AMERICA UNITED AGAINST TERRORISM

We are in need of family members and friends to add to our online memorial dedicated to those who died on 09-11-01 due to the cowardly acts of terror. If you could please forward this email to all the people you know in hopes that they can tell the story of the one they loved and lost. And so that their death will not be in vain, and their memory will live online forever.  If you would like to view the online cemetery please click on the below link.

http://americaunitedagainstterrorism.com/cemetery/cemetery.asp

 This web site is designed as a memorial for all who lost their hearts on September 11, 2001. For the loved ones we all need to remember. Upload your memorial that all America and the World can know the lives lost are not, mere numbers nor dust falling from the sky. We will not forget how they died. Let this living memorial honor our loss as we mend and extend love to one another.

There is much information on this web site of value to the bereaved, including T-Shirts of an America United Against Terrorism http://www.americaunitedagainstterrorism.com/getashirt.htm . There is no cost to upload your memorial and the T-Shirts featured on the site can be worn proudly. Five dollars from every shirt goes to the Salvation Army Relief Fund.

If you can speak to those that now must bury their hearts of this site and let them know we all feel their loss and want to honor, their lost love.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and co-operation.

Sincerely,

Donald Solins
President
America United Against Terrorism