Introducing NEW Kathmandu 2

(Legal Marijuana Alternative)

Thanks to recent dramatic, advances in the laboritory processes
for the extraction of botanical/herbal alkaloids we are now;
as of 8/5/01 able to offer what has already been the most incredibly
potent marijuana/cannabis alternative available on the planet...
KATHMANDU TEMPLE KIFF!!! 2
In a 20X more stokin'-tokin' potent format.

**Burns and Smokes Easier
**Longer Shelf Life
**Tokes Deeper
**Better Taste
**Lasts Longer
**20X More POTENT!

We are now offering a 10% Discount on any order of $100.00 or more. (Only until 9/25/01)
To order call (617) 825-4555
Or
Send email to: kath2@myrealbox.com with the words: "SEND-SITE" in the Subject
and we will send you the Web Site Address.
(if you order from the site, please use the Promo Code: KATH2 to get your 10% Discount)

If you would like to be removed from this Kathmandu Update Newsletter, just send email to: kath2@myrealbox.com with the word: REMOVE in the subject.