CONGRATULATIONS

Title: AN OPPORTUNITY YOU WOULD NOT LIKE TO MISS
www.shrikhatushyamji.com

YOU MAY BE PLANNING TO VISIT INDIA. REGISTER YOUR PARTICULARS ON WEBSITE www.shrikhatushyamji.com

To go Round Devi Dhams

The rest of the things like Booking your seats to and from New Delhi, Meals during the journey and lodging in a traditional way; are taken care of by us. And interestingly, you do not have to shed out any penny for this, as you are our esteemed guest for this period of journey.

You will discover more lots of facilities and services when you browse through site. :

We welcome your suggestions

Just log on to

www.shrikhatushyamji.com

If your privacy is intruded by this, we apologize for the same and promise to remove your address from our list on receipt of a e-mail with Subject "REMOVE" from your side on khatushyamji@now-india.net.in or gdinter@del3.vsnl.net.in