Instantly Attract Women Sexually! 1879476

S.e.x.u.a.l.l.y Attract-Women Instantly with nature's secret weapon... Phero-mones!! csh2

Invisible and undetectable, when unknowingly inhaled by any woman, Androsten-one Phero-mone Concentrate for men unblocks all restraints and releases her  raw  animal s.e.x drive!

This amazing product is sold in stores for $99.95 a bottle. Our price is less... MUCH LESS! This is the strongest concentration of HUMAN phero-mones, allowed by law, in an essential oil base. It smells great!

Other men will envy your power and success! Wear it just as you would any cologne and women will be  instantly  attracted to you. Human phero-mones have been proven to induce sex-ual  desire in  women - ALL WOMEN - even the stubborn one's who were unreceptive to you before! This astonishing fragrance attracts  women like  magic!

However, It's not magic - it's science!

Phero-mones: Nature's  secret  attractant!

Have you ever noticed how some men are able to attract  any woman they want with hardly any effort? This phenomenon used to be known as 'Animal-Magnetism'. Many scientists now believe that this attraction is due to Phero-mones - subtle body odors that are not  consciously detected, but trigger a subconscious  sex-ual response in the opposite  s.e.x.

For years animal  phero-mones have been used to induce breeding  in  livestock, but only recently has Human Phero-mone Extract become available and legal in the U.S.

For the first time, in the late 80s, researchers were able to successfully isolate the human phero-mone,  Androsten one, found in human  sweat. Scientists in Israel have recently found a way to synthetically reproduce this naturally occurring aphro-disiac in the laboratory.

This is the one and the ONLY chemical that really  attracts  women!

No other chemical or compound - natural or synthetic - produces even a tenth of the excitement in women as Androsten-one Phero-mone  Concentrate

The announcement of this scientific breakthrough, set off a media fire-storm. In the last few years, the remarkable aphro-disiac qualities of Androsten-one Phero-mones have been featured in every major publication, newspaper, national magazine, and television magazine. From 20/ 20, Hard  Copy, and Dateline  NBC, to the N.Y. times, and the American Journal of Modern Medicine.

Many independent research institutes have conducted studies on the benefits of Androsten-one (You may have heard about the most recent study on CNN.) Researchers at the University of Kentucky found that women exposed to pictures of men that had been sprayed with Androsten-one found the men far more sexually attractive than the photos of men that had not been treated.

Androsten-one: Human Phero-mone In one study, Androsten-one was put through an eight week double blind placebo controlled scientific study. The results were incredible! Single men who were using Androsten-one, reported suddenly being approached by women in public, women making eye contact, initiating conversations, etc. Not surprisingly, they were found to have s.e.x far more often than the men who were not using Androsten-one.

In another reported experiment, twin brothers were used in testing. Only one of the twins was sprayed with the actual phero-mones. Women found the brother wearing the actual Androsten-one concentrate, far more sexuallly attractive than the other. Now, remember these were identical twins. But time and again, the women found the twin wearing the human phero-mone more  attractive hands down.

Androsten-one Phero-mone  Concentrate

There are a number of companies that are selling a blend of phero-mones, typically masked in a musk-like  cologne. While a few actually contain synthetic human phero-mones, most do not. Typically, phero-mone colognes / body oils contain a mixture of animal or insect phero-mones. This is great if you want to attract grasshoppers or pigs, but does little to help a man in search of female companionship.

The Real Thing!

Rather than adding phero-mones to an existing cologne, it is our belief, that it is far more effective to blend a significant amount of pure Androsten-one with a non obtrusive oil base. This creates the strongest concentration of human phero-mones legally available anywhere! THIS IS THE ONLY PHERO-MONE OIL PROVEN TO REALLY WORK! Accept no substitutes!

Incredibly Powerful!

Just a small application of Androsten-one Phero-mone Concentrate, and you will suddenly notice women making eye contact, approaching you at the supermarket, etc. GUARANTEED! Without changing anything else about your presentation, women will suddenly be far more receptive to your advances.

Sold in stores for $99.95 a bottle (and WELL worth that!) we can offer it to you directly for only $29.95!!

"Androsten-one" comes with a *ONE *MONTH *MONEY--BACK *GUARANTEE!  So your one-time fee is refundable making your decision risk free!  WE GUARANTEE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED, JUST RETURN THE UN-USED PORTION WITHIN 30 DAYS AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.

***Our normal price for Androsten-one is $29.95.  For a limited time only, you can purchase a 3 MONTH SUPPLY for only $48.95! That is a savings of $40.90 off our regular price.  We will also continue to offer you the Androsten-one at this low price as long as you purchase from us in the future.  To take advantage of this savings you must order within the next 10 days.

ORDER TODAY:
SEND Only $29.95 US
For Shipping OUTSIDE the US please add $11.00.
or
3 MONTH SUPPLY for only $48.95!
For Shipping OUTSIDE the US please add $11.00. (CREDIT CARD, CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER)
Shipping is included!

To place your order merely fill out the following form and fax to 1-775-898-8933. If this line is busy, please try faxing to 1-425-928-0413.

or mail to:

Internet Information Services
PO Box 21442
Billings, MT 59104

(ALL ORDERS FILLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THEM)
Please allow 7 days for delivery.
*************************
Credit Card Order Form

Name on Credit Card:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Your email address: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PLEASE CIRCLE ONE for the quantity you wish to order.

Please send me a ONE month supply for $29.95
For Shipping OUTSIDE the US please add $11.00.

Please send me a THREE month supply for $48.95
For Shipping OUTSIDE the US please add $11.00.
(This is a savings of $40.90 off our regular price.)

PLEASE CIRCLE ONE for the type of phero-mone you wish to order.

I want to attract WOMEN  NOW!!

or

I want to attract MEN  NOW!!

Credit Card Number:

Date Credit Card Expires:

If you do not receive your order within 10 days, please send us a fax letting us know of the late arrival. We will then contact you to figure out why you have not received your order.

Please tell us your phone Number:

Please tell us your fax Number:

To order by Check or Money Order:

MAKE YOUR CHECK PAYABLE TO: Internet Information Services
Name:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

E-mail Address:

If you do not receive your order within 10 days, please send us a fax letting us know of the late arrival. We will then contact you to figure out why you have not received your order.

Please tell us your phone Number:

Please tell us your fax Number:

Thank you for your business,

Internet Information Services
PO Box 21442
Billings, MT 59104

Fax to 1-775-898-8933.  If this line is busy, please try faxing to 1-425-928-0413.

Copyright (c) 1997-2000
All Rights Reserved