New Concept--Client Side EC Platform

Title: EC Synchro--A Client Side EC Platform

A new concept e-commerce software EC Synchro V1.0(e)Beta was launched recently. It is designed to serve as a Client Side E-commerce Plastform, which allows user to:

  • synchronize data between Globaledeal.com and his desktop PC without browsing the website;
  • integrate E-commerce with users' Intranet.
It is now free to download. For details, click here.

We are sorry if you are not interested in E-commerce. This is one-time message, we will not send it again.