Alert! EBOOK SCAMS ALERT

EBooks SCAM ALERT

This message has been sent to the following email address
ietf-ldapext@netscape.com. Removal request should include that email.
Please see instruction at the bottom of this message.

Hi ietf-ldapext@netscape.com, Please don't forward this message to anyone!
It's for your eyes only!

Would you like to know how to protect yourself
against EBOOKS SCAMS?

Do you know how you could be SCAMED and tricked into
buying Ebooks that are supposed to be valuable to you
but are in real sense garbages?

And would you like to know how you can actually create
your own viral marketing email-courseware NOT EBOOKS
without knowing anything about HOW TO CREATE EBOOKS OR
WEB SITE?

First let me tell you who I am. My name is Daniel Oherein,
CEO of Africa NETrepreneur Challenge cc and I have been
publishing my own newsletter - the 'Homebizafrica 2000
Newsletter since 1998. [Not very popular you may say].

I agreed. This is because by year 2001, I turned the
newsletter into an off-line print magazine called
'Strides Magazine' - it is more profitable to me
in this way. Sometimes, we gross well over US$10 000
per month in advertising, which e-zines can acheived
as at now.

Before the end of that same year, the magazine
won an award as one of the most innovative and
authoritative source of business information in
the Republic of Namibia where we are based.

So, I am always on and off-line, and always
getting numerous requests to review software and
ebooks in my print publication.

Recently, I got another request to review the
"Million Dollar Emails: The Greatest Collection
of Moneymaking Emails Ever!"

You might have already heard about this ebook or bought
one yourself.

If not you will find a copy of this great ebook here

AOL Users Click Here</a> ]

So this is a typical ebook I will use as an example on how millions
of people are are being SCAMED with the so-called 'viral marketing
wave and ebook bandwagon' everyday.

To say the least,  the "Million Dollar Emails: The Greatest
Collection of Moneymaking Emails Ever" is a great source
of information for online entrepreneurs as the title goes.
The ebook contains some of the most successful and persuasive
emails ever written for the Internet economy. The hype and
rush to buy has superceded any other ebook ever written .

I personally loved the book myself. The first time I got
hold of it I could not believe the information it contains.
I am now offering it as bonus package to my email course -
"Best Selling On line Business That Are Kept Secret and
how to get into them fast."

http://www.homebizafrica.com/ebook1.htm

AOL Users Click Here</a>

You won't believe how this has skyrocketed my sales
within a week. We've just pasted last week's sales.

http://www.homebizafrica.com/secretbiz.htm

AOL Users Click Here</a>

I must confess that it is an amazing book to read. For
almost two hours I browsed through the entire ebook of
215 pages without stopping. It really contains persuasive
email sales letters that fits into a wide range of Internet
businesses that any business from corporate to small-and-
medium enterprises and home-based entrepreneur or just
about anyone planning to go into online veture can use to
increase their sales.

It profiles top-earning Internet Marketers of our
times including

· Corey Rudl of Internet Marketing Centre.
  He revealed how he made US$400 000 in less than 60 days from
  Only one email sales letter he sent out to his opt-in subscribers.
  What was he selling - New Domain Names Registration System! Corey's
  annual income from Internet Marketing is well ove 5Million US dollars.

· Stephen Mahaney of Planet Ocean company - sold over US$800 000 from
   one email sales letter.

· Derek Gehl President of Internet Marketing Challenge made US$34 400
  in one week from one email to his subscribers of over 60 000 people.

· Robert Allen  - One message to 18 000 subscribers got a response
  of 1400 (7.7%) one of the highest in direct email marketing  and sent
  his ebook to the #1 position with Amazon.com

· Yanik Silver the author of the book made US$9188 within 72 hours

· Vale Resorts - US$179987  in one email campaign

· Logos Research Systems Inc - made US$300 000 worth of pre-publications
  orders of their Bible software for Microsoft Windows platform

The list goes on and on, jam-packed with real life emails that have
been proven to work by the top Internet Pros and eCommerce leaders.
It is really a compendium of Million Dollar Internet Sales Letters!

You can get a copy here for download:
http://www.homebizafrica.com/mdemail.htm

AOL Users Click Here</a> ]

SCAM #1

But Like So many other Ebooks there are so many questions
unanswered, unrevealed secrets of how one email message can
fetch 1000s of Dollars within 48 hours!

For the unintiated Internet opportunity seekers, this
might be misleading and fustrating after reading the
book and try the very same sales letter without results

This has happened to so many people in the past of feeling
cheated after reading top secrets ebooks and find out that
they are still where they were or worse off before buying
ebooks!

Here lies the problem of most Ebooks!

Do you think any successful entrepreneur will revealed his
or her secrets to millions of competitors worldwide?

WHY IS IT THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE CAN SEND 1 MESSAGE
and hit gold within 48hrs and the rest can't even
hit a cent after reading these ebooks?

PUZZLES

1. Was it because of their powerful sales letter? Y/N

Or because of THEIR E-ZINES? Y/N

2. IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN WHY IS IT THAT EVEN IF
WE ADVERTISE THE SAME PRODUCT IN THEIR E-ZINES WE DON'T
GET THE SAME RESULT?

4. Maybe it is the type of business they are selling -

5. Ask yourself how many of this ebook you've read and how
much money you have really made in 1000s of Dollars to
yourself?

6. If you have read so many and you still don't make up
to a US$1000 Dollars per week, then you have been SCAMED

7. How effective are the so-called ebranding or customized
   ebooks? Another scamed by very clearer ebook publishers?

SCAMED #2:
=========
Great ebooks like the "Million Dollar Email" is a great
piece of work that anyone who wants to use email as a
corner stone of their online marketing strategies should
get hold of.

I will not hestiate to recommend it for that purpose
alone. Try this site to download your copy.

http://www.homebizafrica.com/mdemail.htm

AOL Users Click Here</a> ]

What about other ebooks claiming that one could enhance
his/her web sites 'Virability', 'findability' and 'visibility',
if customised to ones need. This is one greatest fallacy people
are using to SCAMED hundreds of Dollars out millions of people.

The bottomline of Ebooks is that they are web pages and if they
are downloaded at all, that person may only be interested in
the secrets inside the ebooks and not your link or business. They
are not different from search engine and classified directories
with thousands of other businesses no one cares about.

You can actually create your own viral marketing weapon with
simple email book or course in text format. If you have a
good product(s) and/or affiliate(s) you want someone reading
the course to buy or join this is the best way to go than
going into flashy ebooks that you or your clients/downlines
cannot customized to themselves.

http://www.homebizafrica.com/ebook1.htm
AOL Users Click Here</a>

In this way, you can protect yourselves against false ebook
promises and saves 1000s of Dollars.

My review is an interesting twist on how millions are
being scamed with ebooks that are supposed to reveals Secrets
to Internet riches!

Many don't know that they can actually create their
own viral marketing without ebooks..

You may want to see this concept here
if you can't wait for me to send you the
review by next week.

http://www.homebizafrica.com/ebook1.htm
AOL Users Click Here</a>

Thanks.

Daniel Oherein
Publisher - Best Online Businesses that are kept
Secrets by their operators and how to get into them fast
Visit here to see how to protect yourself
against Ebook SCAMS

http://www.homebizafrica.com/ebook1.htm

AOL Users Click Here</a>

If you have received this Ebook SCAM ALERT in error, or do not wish to
receive any further newsletter alert on EBook SCAMS that can protect you
and your business or up-dates from us simply click on this link below to
remove your email.

<www.homebizafrica.com/cgi-bin/email/mlm.cgi?ebk2=ietf-ldapext@netscape.com>
(If the link does not work, copy and paste the link into
 your browser and hit enter)