Re: generalized permission for controls

I would like to see this kept out of the main draft, and moved forward as a separate item. I think that the rationale that is applied here should be similar to what was applied in my "application defined permissions" draft. In actuality, I think that this is really pretty much the same as the mechanism that I defined in the draft: http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greenblatt-ldap-perms-00.txt

Bruce