RE: expansion of groups/roles/subtree subjects in LDAP ACM

Rob,

I think we need to differentiate between grant and deny acis when evaluation
fails--we should always fail toward denying the access.  On failure, a grant
aci should assume the aciSubject does not apply while a deny aci should
assume that it does apply.

--the walrus