Re: expansion of groups/roles/subtree subjects in LDAP ACM

> I think what's needed here is for the draft to specify that, if the
> evaluation of any part of the subject fails, then the subject part of
> that aci does not apply.  So we can change the intro to 4.3.2.4 to
> something like:

I think that when evaluation of any part of the subject fails the
server must act in a fail safe way. This means that access must be
denied.

So 4.3.2.4 intro should read:

"4.3.2.4  Applicability Rules for Subjects

Call the subject portion of the ACI in question aciSubject. In the case
where the server fails to evaluate a rule and so fails to fully confirm
that aciSubject applies, then access is denied. Then to determine if
aciSubject applies to requestorSubject we apply the following rules:"

Mark