Re: expansion of groups/roles/subtree subjects in LDAP ACM

Kurt,

I think what's needed here is for the draft to specify that, if the
evaluation of any part of the subject fails, then the subject part of
that aci does not apply.  So we can change the intro to 4.3.2.4 to
something like:

"4.3.2.4  Applicability Rules for Subjects

Call the subject portion of the ACI in question aciSubject.  Then to
determine if aciSubject applies to requestorSubject we apply the
following rules.  In the case where the server fails to evaluate a
rule and so fails to fully confirm that aciSubject applies, then
aciSubject does not apply."

Rob.