authLevel and related security considerations - draft-ietf-ldapext-acl-model-08.txt

As I note in my auth-lvls I-D, one must be careful not to
confuse the strength of the authentication mechanism itself
and the strength of a security association.  In particular,
while a strong mechanism resists active attack, if data
integrity is not provided over the duration of the security
association, that association is subject to hijack attack.

I note that the current ACM does not support the strength
of data integrity or data confidential services as access
control factors.  This should be noted as well.

Kurt