UMS -OGWW

Subject:  Confirmation Required

You, or someone using your email address,
requested information regarding
the best method of promoting your business on the
internet.  We are
prepared to send our current best promotional
tools to you free as promised,
but first we need to verify your email address, to
be sure that we have your
permission to do so.   Simply click reply to this
email to verify, or follow
the
instructions below.  You are not currently
subscribed on any list.  This is a
one time emailing to ask you to verify your email
address.
*********

Either return this email or go to my website
addresses below:
http://reports.emarketplacedirect.com/Free.jsp/pag
es/1635916.html
http://www.iwav.net/office/jobs/soho.shtml
and complete your verification to our massive free
website
promotional services.

There is no cost associated with these services.
They are free.

Sincerely,
Earnings4u@lycos.com

mailto:Earnings4u@lycos.com?Subject=Confirmed

*********
We are attempting to verify your email address.
This message is only a request to verify. It is
not in any
way to be construed as a commercial message. If
you do not
wish to receive any mail from our servers, simply
do not reply to
this email nor click on any links.

Thank you,

jobs.dept@iwav.net

*********

If you have any questions, you can email to me at
mailto:lewis3@uswest.net?subject=UMS or that
mailbox is ever full, then
mailto:jobs@iwav.net?subject=UMS and I will
personally reply to you, as long
as you put UMS in the subject line.

Sincerely,

Don Lewis
http://jobs.iwav.net
369 E 900 South #305
Salt Lake City, UT 84111 USA
Phone (801) 466-4264 or (801) 347-3798

Want to see how others are doing with this?
Visit:
http://reports.emarketplacedirect.com/proof.jsp/pa
ges/1635916.html

If you ever wish to remove your name from
receiving these emails from your
UMS Cash Club upline, simply click the box located
under "preferred email
type" at the "change preferences tab" (edit
personal info section) in the
members only section of your Ultimate Marketing
Solution CASH CLUB site.