Wow! $3 Per Name - Home Typing!

Home Typing

We are looking for a few dependable people who desire an earning of substantial income right in
the comfort of their homes. We need local compilers to secure and type our exclusive mailing lists
in nearly every city of the country and we are not about to open thousands of offices nationwide.
That is why we need YOU! We appreciate your assistance, so we do our very best to make it
easy for you. Simply follow our instruction kit and hand written names and addresses come to
you every day and all you have to do is submit them for your pay of $3.00 for each and every
name and address you compile and type! Paychecks are mailed on the 1st and 15th each month!

NEW BONUS SYSTEM NOW ADDED! After submitting 100 names to BestBizUsa, you will now
be paid $4 per name! Also, we now have weekly bonuses set up !!

Do not confuse this one of a kind offer with any unwanted commissioned mailing programs,
envelope stuffing, or any other such deceptive nonsense. This is legitimate home employment
that is not a get rich quick job, but you can make a part time income fairly easily.

Working with BESTBIZUSA Typing Resource Centers gives you the freedom to stay at home
and create your own hours. If you are a parent with children, this type of work is very beneficial
because it allows you to be a stay at home parent. These are only a couple of the perks, let's not
forget the money. The more time you put into this job, the more you will get out of it. Because we
need local typists immediately, we will hold your position open for the next 10 working days. So if
you would like to begin working and making money, email me at judehtyping@sendfree.com for
more information.

Judes Safelist
http://www.stormpages.com/judeslist/

EZ Money!
More Info: judehezmoney@sendfree.com
http://www.clicktoconnect.to/judeshometyping

Email 1 Million Daily!
http://www.powerpromotion.net/06231
Blast Your Ad to 125,000 FREE!

Start Your Own Business for $5!!
100% Profit on Every Sale!
Free Website Explains everything!
Easy to follow Instructions!
No Hidden Expenses!
No Downloads!
$$$ Deposited Directly into Your Account!
http://giftline.jumpbusiness.com/judy.htm

Won't Cost You a Dime!
Email judeh122@sendfree.com with "Show Me How" in subject.
http://judes.go.coolebiz.com

If you do not wish to receive any more correspondence similar
to this, click on Mailto:jakemcd@visto.com?Subject=Remove
and send. Your request will be honored promptly.