RE: Does anyone have application(s) that uses SRV records ?

At 02:36 PM 6/8/2001, Levon Esibov wrote:
If you are aware of any other than Windows 2000 LDAP client
implementation(s) that uses SRV DNS records to locate LDAP servers,
please, contact me directly (I don't want to spam this mailing list).

Good, is there documentation on how this is supposed work for LDAP ?

This is the second protocol offered up so I think we can try to figure out
some tests based on them.

        Olafur
Ps: Spam namedroppers if documentation exists.