An 18 to 1 Return On Your Money, GUARANTEED! [yphtw]

This is a personal invitation for you to be a part
of our private association. We are a group of successful
entrepreneurs with backgrounds specializing in helping
others achieve financial success. Our goal was to combine
our knowledge and expertise to create a moneymaking
opportunity like no other. We wanted to make it simple,
easy, and duplicable. This opportunity is a 100% win/win
offering for every participant. There are absolutely no
losers, whatsoever!

Some of the benefits of this opportunity include:

1. Passive participants can make $36,000 on average every
   1-2 months.

2. Recruiters can make $2000 - $5000 a day realistically

3. Beautifully thought out program was created to be fair
   for all participants.

4. Support, Support, Support

5. Complete TURNKEY SYSTEM in place

6. NO SPONSORING REQUIRED

7. $1000 fast start bonuses paid within 48 hours.

8. $2000 to participate passively or $500 to actively
   participate actively.

We have over twelve years experience.  This has allowed
us to help thousands of people from students to executives
to create the lifestyles and incomes they deserve! This
activity is NOT network marketing, multi-level marketing,
direct sales, a business or any commercial activity.
Individuals simply support each other in a team concept
and help change lives.

BONUS: The first 20 people who respond to this ad, will
be considered for an introduction to a HIGH YIELD PROGRAM
that has been paying consistently for over 30 years.
(After a personal relationship is established)

Follow these 3 easy steps to secure your financial future.

1.Listen to the 3 minute sizzle message: 800-542-5120
2.Pull up the Fax on Demand: 403-934-6061 doc 399709##
3.Respond to this email and include the information below,
and we will contact you within 24hrs.

mailto:tim24me@n2mail.com?subject=Heres_My_Form_Filled

Best time to reach you: ________ Time zone _______________

Level of interest on a scale of 1-10 ?
10 Being the highest ___________

Thank You and have a Prosperous Day
Mark

PS: Please put "Remove" in the subject line to get
out of this list. Thanks.