Got Debt? [xbjm8]

   Got debt? We can help using Debt Consolidation!

If you owe $4,000 USD or more, consolidate your debt into
just 1 payment and let us handle the rest! Wouldn't it be
nice to have to worry about just 1 fee instead of half a
dozen? We think so too.

- You do not have to own a home
- You do not need another mortgage
- No credit checks required
- Approval within 10 business days
- Available to all US citizens

For a FREE, no obligation, consultation, please fill out
the form below and return it to us. Paying bills should
not be a chore, and your life should be as easy and
simple as possible. So take advantage of this great offer!

Please note that we deal in unsecured debt, so mortgages
and car loans etc. cannot apply. Please enter 'N/A' where
appropriate. Work phone can be a secondary/cell number.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Full Name           :
Street Address      :
City                :
State               :
Zip Code            :
Home Phone          :
Work Phone          :
Time to Call        :
Estimated Debt Size :

Thank You

To receive no further offers from our company regarding
this matter or any other matter, please reply to this
e-mail with the word 'Remove' in the subject line.